Music is a kind of thinking: a response to vibrations, a memory of them, sometimes a recombining of them. Outside the mind, music is silent; it is a combination of rapid fluctuations in the pressure of the air. When an organist plays the very lowest notes of the instrument, for example, you can feel these [...]
- Getting To Know Anti-Wrinkle Creams
- Top Mac Hard Drive Recovery For 2012
- Retailers Fight Debit And Credit Charges With POS Software
- Things To Think About When Determining How to Repair a Failed Hard Drive
- What Exactly Is A Trousseau??
- Picking The Best Wedding Photographer
- Lost Invitations In Life
- Great Music Is Everything!
- Hallmark Still Takes The Cake
- Wedding Bells In May And June