Next summer, when Hallmark Cards Inc. of Kansas City, Mo. launches one of its largest-ever new-card lines, messages concerning Valentine’s Day, weddings and anniversaries will be noticeably absent. Hallmark has decided instead to concentrate on a line of “anyday” greeting cards whose messages are not restricted to special occasions. This segment of the greeting-card market [...]
- Getting To Know Anti-Wrinkle Creams
- Top Mac Hard Drive Recovery For 2012
- Retailers Fight Debit And Credit Charges With POS Software
- Things To Think About When Determining How to Repair a Failed Hard Drive
- What Exactly Is A Trousseau??
- Picking The Best Wedding Photographer
- Lost Invitations In Life
- Great Music Is Everything!
- Hallmark Still Takes The Cake
- Wedding Bells In May And June